Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Strike 3

Needless to say, I started today. I am not surprised. I have felt it coming for days now.

The next step: Consultation with Dr. Henry next Tuesday in Terre Haute to discuss a new plan of action. I haven't the slightest idea what it will entail. Injectables maybe? Which just screams expensive. But, per the okay from Matt (the breadwinner in the family) we will keep on keeping on until I have a small Fry (haha) growing inside me.

Speaking of Matt...he was very upset about the news. Much more upset than I ever imagined he would be. I, on the other hand am okay. Which is weird. Just last week I cried so hard from hearing that someone was pregnant that I vomited. I'm sure I'll cry all the way home from work. I do that from time to time. And I'll cry while I'm in the privacy of my own home, before Matt gets home from work. And I'll cry when he walks in the door. And when I shower in the morning. By then I will feel better, but still heartbroken.

Strike 3, but we are not out of the game yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment